Lamina Hydrocutting Systems are custom-configured and designed using CFD analysis to ensure your cutting application is accurate. Throughput can scale up or down based on the number of lines – with our patented Distributor to switch lanes or run both lines simultaneously on twin systems – and long, continuous runs with little downtime. The Lamina system is designed for accuracy, using pneumatic clamping mechanisms to hold the hydrotube and cutterhead in place with no adjustments needed, and flow meters that hold cut speed, and the resulting product cuts, constant.
- Cut 6,000-50,000 pounds (2,721 to 22,680 kg) per hour per line in various cutterhead patterns
- CFD-driven analysis confirms optimal flow, sizing, and performance before system is manufactured and installed – giving you confidence it will perform
- Precise alignment with no adjustments or wear parts
- Fits a wide range of food products up to 5” (127mm) in diameter and odd-shaped
- Fast and thorough tool-less maintenance and sanitation