Vanmark’s hydrocutting machines cut food products into various shapes using water powered by a pump loop to transport and accelerate it through a fixed array of stainless-steel cutting blades. The Compact Hydrocutter System provides the quality and durability Vanmark is known for in an easy-to-install, compact integrated system. Its user-friendly, flexible operation and sanitary design make the Compact Hydrocutter System essential for processors growing their operations or running seasonal and specialty products.
- Flexible throughput – 1,000 to 50,000 pounds (453-22,679 kg) per hour
- Frame mounted on three interlocking skids
- Complete system includes a pump, cutter, decelerator, and dewatering conveyor
- Stainless steel hydro tubes available in a variety of sizes
- Designed for quick changeouts with valves to isolate the cutter assembly