The Hydrolift Destoner vertical auger simultaneously rinses and removes debris and rocks from dirty product, while elevating it to the next step in your process. Its constant speed, auger design, and water circulation keep product moving up the screw while rocks settle at the bottom of the tank. Debris can be removed automatically with an optional Rock Remover that features a rotating scoop wheel that picks up non-floating debris from the transferring line and carries it to a discharge point. Its multiple functions and compact footprint make the Hydrolift Destoner machine an essential piece to your processing line.
- Discharge rates from 25,000 to 50,000 pounds per hour
- Compact footprint and discharge height up to 28 feet
- Specialized auger design nearly eliminates product damage and cuts, while keeping flow consistent
- Optional rock remover automatically discharges debris from the bottom of the hopper
- Sanitary design with optional auger door allows for quick and thorough cleaning