Peeler/Scrubber/Washer – 2920/2922
Wash and Peel Products Efficiently for Your Large-Scale, Around-the-Clock Operation
Vanmark’s Peeler/Scrubber/Washers integrate the washing and peeling of a variety of products into one machine effectively and efficiently. The 2920 and 2922 models are available with six or eight rolls and are specifically designed for a large scale, around-the-clock operations. Product is tumbled through a configurable combination of rollers, speed and settings – ensuring thorough cleaning and/or peeling. Spray bars and optional reversing roll quickly remove peel waste and debris to increase efficiency. Vanmark’s exclusive Natural Flow Gate minimizes dead spots and over-peeling – increasing yield – due to its superior product tumbling design.
Customize the 2920/2922 Peeler/Scrubber/Washers for your specific application with a variety of options and accessories.
- Clean and peel product efficiently and effectively in one machine
- Standard flow rates up to 10,000 pounds per hour of storage potato capacity
- Configure roll types, number of rolls, speed and discharge gates to your exact operation
- Further specialize with options including: reversing roll, spray bars, CIP systems, drain pans and tumbling unit that continuously moves odd-shaped products
- Exclusive Natural Flow Gate dramatically reduces peel loss and increases yield compared to conventional dams or auger gates
- Sanitary design with quick roll change system and easy access peel chamber allows for quick and thorough cleaning