Peeler/Scrubber/Washer – 2820/2822
Wash and Peel Products Efficiently in a Double Chamber, 16-Roll Machine
Vanmark’s Peeler/Scrubber/Washers integrate the washing and peeling of a variety of products into one machine effectively and efficiently. The 2820 and 2822 models offer two chamber beds with a total of 16 rolls for double the processing capacity – a perfect solution for large commercial, around-the-clock operations. Its flexible design allows you to run one or both beds – not affecting uptime for maintenance or sanitation. Product is tumbled through a configurable combination of roller types, spray bars and other optional features, speed and settings – ensuring thorough and efficient cleaning and/or peeling. Vanmark’s exclusive Natural Flow Gate minimizes dead spots and over-peeling – increasing yield – due to its superior product tumbling design.
Customize the 2820/2822 Peeler/Scrubber/Washers for your specific application with a variety of options and accessories.
- Clean and peel product efficiently and effectively in one machine
- Standard flow rates up to 20,000 pounds per hour of storage potato capacity. Higher rates available following steam applications
- Configure roll types, speed and discharge gates to your exact operation
- Further specialize with options including: reversing roll, spray bars, CIP systems, drain pans and tumbling unit that continuously moves odd-shaped products
- Exclusive Natural Flow Gate dramatically reduces peel loss and increases yield compared to conventional dams or auger gates. Standard on Model 2820, optional on Model 2822